My thought on this is, unless they have found a way for plexiglass ( I use this
term loosely) to become one with the fiberglass. It will leak. Doug Mountjoy Sv
Rebecca Leah LH39Port Orchard YC wa.
-------- Original message --------From: David Knecht via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 2/16/19  07:43  (GMT-08:00) To: CnC CnC
discussion list <CnC-List@cnc-list.com> Cc: David Knecht
<davidakne...@gmail.com> Subject: Stus-List Hull windows I was looking through
Sail magazine this morning and noticed several boats with windows in the
topside hull.  It seems to be a growing trend.  My general sense of windows is
that at some point in their lifetime, they will begin leaking so windows that
will be underwater periodically would concern me.  Are these windows mounted
differently from those in cabin tops to give confidence in their structure or
is this a feature to avoid altogether?  Dave
S/V Aries1990 C&C 34+New London, CT