I would have to agree with Chuck that it probably isn't a good fit for our
boats,  but I do like them and they are kind of cool. It is slick to watch the
green water flowing by.
Some caveats I can think of are compromising the structure of the hull, after
all we are bending these boats like a bow and arrow. Another might be getting a
good frame  for the lens. So that it would be strong enough and tight enough to
withstand pounding waves .   Those ports are super heavy tempered glass, not
acrylic,  put in with urethane that sticks like car windows. Which of course
holds up and sticks lot better and longer than plexiglass. I am really
surprised that a lot of oh, well us, don't replace those windows with tempered
glass. There is a place called tempered glass of Prussia, in Pennsylvania that
makes custom tempered glass.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39
On Saturday, February 16, 2019 David Knecht via CnC-List