Yes, I saw that listing when it came up the other day - the first 30 mk2
locally that I've seen. I love the interior (on paper at least), but the
price might make me wonder if we should have bought a bigger boat. It may
sound strange, but I also don't want to get a boat that is *too* nice. It's
like having a nice car - I don't want to get really upset the first time I
crash the dock with a boat like that... so one with a few dings included
will be easier for me... :)

Also, with the hopes of travelling down the coast to Mexico and beyond,
even a modern 30' might not be enough for long term comfort, although I
know people who gone around the globe (twice) in a 27...

Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com