Didn't Webb Chiles have an Ericson 37 come apart while offshore?

Get Outlook for Android

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of John Christopher
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 9:00:37 AM
To: robert
Cc: John Christopher; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C as offshore boat?

That’s him lol.

/John

On Apr 25, 2019, at 8:33 AM, robert
<robertabb...@eastlink.ca<mailto:robertabb...@eastlink.ca>> wrote:

John,

I think I might have met your friend.....Christian Tirtirau....if true, he
bought a C&C 37 from an RNSYS club member...the boat was called Northern
Lights.....it was in great shape....the previous owner hardly used it....sat on
a mooring all Summer for several years.  It was on the market for approx. $35K
which I thought was an exceptional price for this boat and no one locally
bought it.

If it is Christian, he once told me he likes to get on a tack and stay there
for two weeks.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277