Hi Jim,

When you say very uncomfortable, do you mean because your 35-3 would be
slamming into waves in rough conditions? I see that the PS 44 is about
twice the displacement of the 35, so that makes a big difference I guess.
We have some sailing to do before we'll attempt anything like that!

Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com