Thank you, Dennis, for the thorough explanation.

I had come across the "C&C smile" in the list. My first instinct was that
it's related. When I see the close-up photos of your 35-1, I can recognize
it's the same kind of crack (same general width and depth).

However, the cracks have different shapes. The cracks of your 35-1 are only
present at the front of the keel, and they are at an angle, actually
resembling a smile. The cracks on the 38-3 I visited are perfectly
horizontal and extend all along the keel. Does your 35-1 have a deep bilge,
like the 38-3 I visited? If it doesn't, that would explain the difference.

As for the washers, they are present under the bolt nuts. Visually, they do
not seem degraded to me. But I'm not confident that a problem is always
visually detectable. One of the items in the album I linked originally is a
video. The camera gets quite close to the bolts. Here's the link again:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6RCU4JpoorAXvxe99

Thank you,
Olivier