Oliver:
For me, the concern would be un-repaired grounding damage from hitting a
rock.  A surveyor can identify this.

One thing you can do while viewing the boat in the water is take up the
removable floor boards and inspect for small cracks radiating from the
structural fiberglass around and above the keel.  Pay extra attention near
the front and the rear of the keel.  When a boat hits a rock head on, the
keel gets torqued so the front gets pulled down and the rear tries to punch
up through the hull.  if the impact is hard enough, there will often be
fine cracks in the fiberglass in these areas.  Grounding damage can be
serious, and can be hard to spot, so it does underscore the need for a
competent survey.

Good luck with it,
Eric