From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Della Barba, Joe
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 7:02 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com'
Cc: Della Barba, Joe
Subject: Re: Stus-List [EXTERNAL] Re: [C&C 38 Mk 3] Cracks on the keel

Rigging surveys are done by riggers and mechanics do engine surveys. Both of
these things can easily be done if you want to pay the $$$$.
Keel bolts are a bit different. There certainly are surveyors who could check
them, but it would involve NDT equipment and dropping the keel. Very few
people, if any, would be willing to pay for this. I suspect it would run into
multiple thousands of dollars.

Joe
Coquina
BTW – I think I could survey a 35 MK I better than 90% of the surveyors out
there.