All of the surveyors I've had all say they don't do keel bolts, engine, or
standing rigging.  TBH its pretty disappointing.

Torque keel bolts
https://youtu.be/n6B0IPKQERc

G-Flex keel repair
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1yV1JEN3YxQk1RbHc/view?usp=drivesdk

I second all of the previous advice regarding the "smile".

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD