FWIW. My boat has similar chainplates. Half inch thick aluminum about four feet
long.  I paid $3000 to have replacements made of the chainplates and mast step
in anodized aluminum. I didn't feel qualified to change the original design.
The metal shop copied mine exactly, matching the angle of the deck flanges and
positioning all the fastener holes and the anodizing is better than new.  They
are shiny.

The long story if you're interested:
I pulled the chainplates to replace some wet core in the side decks. They had
only minor erosion under the deck in a very small area the size of a dime. The
parts above and below were fine. I made the mistake of asking the boat yard
manager if he thought I could repair them using epoxy. He got upset and said
they needed to be replaced and said if I didn't, he would not restep my mast.
He said he would relaunch me with the mast on deck and I could try and get some
other marina to step the mast. A 35 foot Ericson had lost it's rig two weeks
prior when a headstay fitting parted.  I think he overreacted but I agreed to
use his recommended shop and they did a wonderful job, delivering all in three
weeks.   I probably could have gotten a better price somewhere else, but I was
in a hurry then.

Chuck, Resolute 1990 C&C 34R, Pasadena Md