Josh,

Stress corrosion cracking is caused by chlorides (salt) and high tensile stress, and while it is always a possibility with 304 and 316 SS, keeping stress levels low enough with normal safety margins should minimize it.  Not that common in most marine fittings, even in salt water.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY