From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Derek McLeod
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:51 PM
To: Doug Mountjoy <svrebeccal...@gmail.com>
Cc: Derek McLeod <derekmcl...@gmail.com>; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Engine cut out in rough seas

Hi,

This video was very helpful to get the air bled out of the system. In the end,
it was just air and not any gunk that I could see inside the tank. That said,
I’ll get some of the biocide mentioned and worry a bit less. I bled up to the
injectors and then flipped them off and cranked for a few seconds. After that,
flipped the injectors back on and it fired right up.

I also realized that my engine doesn’t have a primary Racor fuel
filter/separator. It came this way and does have the secondary Yanmar one on
the engine. Would adding a Racor be a good idea?
Derek McLeod
Aileron, 1983 C&C 29-2
Toronto