From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Derek McLeod
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 10:01 PM
To: David Risch
Cc: Derek McLeod; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Engine cut out in rough seas

The yard did remove the tank and disposed of the diesel and weird floaty gunk.
I remember taking a picture of it with my phone I suppose through an inspection
port and seeing the dark gunk on the bottom. It was back in September 2017,
just checked. I wouldn’t imagine that it would return in two years but maybe
so? I’ve never used an algaecide or any additives.

The tank is at maybe 1/4 full so the air could be a factor.

Suppose my first step will be to have a look inside the tank and see if there’s
any new gunk inside. And check the filter, then bleed the system.