From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Bruce Whitmore via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 5:56 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Bruce Whitmore
Subject: Stus-List Masthead/anchor light brand & model number?

Hello all,

I have a 1994 C&C 37/40+.

I was wondering if any of you might know the make and model number of the
anchor light used by C&C on these boats?

The rest of the navigation lights were made by Aqua Signal, and were Series
41s, but from a distance, I suspect that is not the model of the anchor light.
It appears more of a small light on a bit of a stalk, but again, that is at a
distance (and with somewhat aging eyes).

Thanks!

Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net