Hi Neil,

Agreed as to moving over to LEDs.  To date, I've had very good luck with
replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs, and have not had any of the issues as
to the replacements causing VHF interference.  This even includes an LED 50
watt equivalent deck floodlight.

So, if the light is in decent condition, I may just replace the bulb, thus the
reason for my question as to make & model.  That would likely save me the
hassle of trying to get stainless steel mounting screws out of the aluminum
mast cap, which due to galvanic corrosion means they will be fused.  All of
course while being up the mast in a bosun's chair. :)

I've replaced enough incandescents that I might even have the necessary bulb
left over.

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+ "Astralis"
(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net

    On Monday, February 3, 2020, 6:26:08 PM EST, Neil Andersen via CnC-List