Ahh... Good point.  That had gone through my mind, but evidently didn't stick
very long...  :)

Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net

    On Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 10:58:56 AM EST, Della Barba, Joe via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I tried that for the reason you state and every bug in the creek showed up at
deck levelL

Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35  MK I

www.dellabarba.com