Interesting that you mention VHF interference. I noticed recently that the
Noma 60W equivalent A19 (household size) LED bulbs I got for my salon
fixtures cause serious interference with my FM radio, so they may also be
an issue with the VHF - I'll have to test them. A bit disappointing, as I
was happy to find these bulbs at Cdn Tire at a good price; they are hard to
find and expensive elsewhere. So far, I haven't noticed any other LED bulbs
causing radio interference, but today I found that my Ryobi 18V battery
charger also causes annoying buzzing on the FM band. This was a bit
surprising, since it was running on AC, and there is no connection between
my AC and DC systems at all, especially at the moment, since I have the AC
dismantled an am just using an extension cord from the dock plug.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com