Bruce, our 1989 37+ had an Aqua signal tri light with strobe. Last summer I
replaced it with another aqua signal LED tri light, without the strobe. It
works great and it’s visible from a great distance but there are many choices.
Yours is probably an aqua signal but no guarantees. If it’s a light on a stick,
it is probably the same as Ken’s. I would consider new rather than retrofitting
an LED bulb, my plastic was brittle and crazed. I would also want to maximize
visibility and minimize power draw which may be easier and more efficient going
with a new fixture.
Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
Midland On.