There is a Youtube video I believe the channel is called sailing Uma. They
have a pearson 38 with the same problem (keel wag) anyhow there is a full
video of them repairing it, hope that helps.

Lewis Cooke

S/V For Play
C&C 30-1 #45

On Apr 19, 2020 9:46 PM, "Chris Bennett via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>