Lewis - thanks for the suggestion re the video - they did a great job of
repairing the floors in that boat - what a huge project! The link is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKy-cDy6e8

Neil - thanks for your comments. I wish I had been there for the survey but
it was done by the buyer in another city. I presume the movement in the
keel was measured at the bottom. Apparently the movement was visible to the
lift operator too when he lifted her from the water. I have not noted any
movement when I hauled her last year and there is no visible separation
between stub and keel when in the water or on the hard. I think I will take
her out on a windy day and make some marks in the bilge area and see what
moves around when we go from tack to tack! I have not tried tightening the
keel bolts because have not seen any reason to, but maybe this is worth a
try. I presume I would have to be hauled out to do so.

Thanks,
Chris