For anyone interested, the keel bolt nuts on the C&C 24 are 3/4 inch at the
front of the keel followed by 3 nuts that are 1 1/8". I found the forward
nut (the only one I had a socket for) to be barely more than hand
tightened. According to specs I found on the C&C owners site this should be
at 80 foot lbs and the others tightened to 250 foot pounds. I plan to buy a
suitable socket extension and torque wrench tomorrow for the big nuts...

Chris