From: CnC-List On Behalf Of Stephen Thorne via CnC-List
Sent: 14 May, 2020 09:55
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Stephen Thorne <stephenltho...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Main sheet Traveler Location

David - have you ever looked into installing a traveler set up in front of
binacle on your 34+? I haven’t explored the details for this modification but
doesn’t seem too complicated.  I did this project on my first C&C, a 24’ that I
had at the municipal harbor in New Orleans pre Katrina days.

Stephen Thorne
34+ Dejavu