Sadly, it has been too long for me to remember what we did.  I serviced all the
winches on my boat several years ago – okay, everybody, you can chastise me
now.  I chuckled when I read that your boat uses size 27 for your primaries.  I
use mine for my spin pole topping lift.

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Andrew Means via
CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 2:05 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Means <andrew.cnc...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Barient 27 winch servicing - still squeaks!

Thanks Matt! I'll try some penetrating oil and see where it gets me. When you
got the lifter arm off were you able to adjust the height so it no longer
rubbed against the clamp ring? Or were you able to lubricate it a bit so it
didn't squeak?

Andrew

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:30 AM Matt Wolford via CnC-List