Ok, thanks all - I’m convinced.  Will replace the main halyard sheave anyway.
Will splurge on something super low friction, rather than replacing all 5.
Chuck S’s earlier email and its replies got me thinking about cumulative
friction and seemingly free-running blocks binding under load.
Mine don’t do that, I feel I can raise the main pretty easily singlehanded but
maybe I’m just used to it and it can be made much easier.   (Crew struggle at
times). If the sail can drop into the lazy jacks more easily that would be a
help.
 I have a couple of big-boy racing air blocks in my parts bin for the turning
blocks at the mast base.
Next step a big Rolex decal for the topsides!   (Lol)

Bruno - you’re right, the blocks in the boom are an issue for sure.  Am
interested in your learnings there.

Dave
Windstar 33-2 (no foils yet)

Sent from my iPhone