Dear JK,

Donated. This is great stuff. Beyond she launched in ’71, we know incredibly
little about the history of our boat. Every last shred of info regarding her,
her type, and the company and it’s people is precious to us. Thank you so much.

Once her repairs are completed next year (helps to set a deadline), we hope to
take her up the river to visit Belleville, her birthplace, and then Kingston
and the museum.

~Hans
SV Inconceivable
Corvette 31, hull #136