From: Bob Mann via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 2, 2021 8:21 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bob Mann <sailrm...@comcast.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List mounting chart plotter at helm

I was going to put another instrument display at the helm of my 35 mk I, but
realized a chartplotter was only a couple hundred more so went that route.

Any suggestions on how to mount it to my Edson pedestal so I can rotate it
sideways, for easy viewing from the coaming? I rarely steer from behind the
wheel so I want to see it from the sides.  The pedestal is about the same
height as the wheel (not my boat, but similar setup. I don't have the top
tray): https://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/17/14/05/22/2012-110.jpg)

The chartplotter is the B&G Vulcan 9.

regards,
Bob Mann