Mike - mine don’t move at all and the nuts are very tight.  Can’t recall if you
leave your mast up but I suspect that when the rigging is tensioned yours won’t
move.   I’d make sure I check the bottom end of that rod and make sure it’s
attachment is sound.

I had one of the four bolts leak and I rebedded and and tightened it up without
crushing anything. I haven’t confirmed 100% but I suspect the deck is solid in
this area.

Dave 33-2 windstar

Sent from my iPhone