Looks like Trex to me. If so, tree was made with a Composite of hardwoods and
plastic.  Its kind of a chippy matrrial.  I wouldn't use it if that is what it
is. Paul Hood
-------- Original message --------From: "steven.hickel--- via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 2022-10-31  6:55 p.m.  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: steven.hic...@gmail.com Subject: Stus-List Re: Blocks
under forward most keel bolt material? Thank you for the additional
explanations.Opening up the the fiberglass over the keel joint at all/ any
water ingress into joint is definitely the concern, as you mentioned Joe.I
found what seems to something like scrap fiberglass/ hdpe board around the
marina. But, the pinkish brown color doesn't match any color of coosa board or
King starboard or any other type of such board that comes up online. Can anyone
identify this is? It seems heavier than wood. I added a couple pictures to the
end of the album herehttps://photos.app.goo.gl/fnTpJJrbdAQ8htiH8The idea of
lowering the sole in the walkway was something I've had in mind separately to
get more headroom. A few more inches maybe. Haven't looked into the
feasibility. Thank you!