From: Mack McKinney via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Mack McKinney <m...@woodnboats.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 2:03 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: C&C 34 aluminum plates on bulkhead

 Hi Richard -- Thanks for responding.  Here's a link to the photo in question:
https://app.box.com/s/r03v5jtwprsrfdrbyfvc8jd1i2xb1090 Thanks so much! Mack
  On 1/31/2023 13:46, Richard Bush via CnC-List wrote:

  Mack, do you have a link to the photos? thanks

     Richard
  s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB: Ohio River, Mile 596;

  Richard N. Bush Law Offices 2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine Louisville,
Kentucky 40220 (502) 584-7255