For my 30 mk 1  for genua 145% plus the main was 6500$ in Dacron
Precision was a little cheaper just love it to have local if my sails
didn’t fit properly
Chuck Bacon sails has lots of variety of good sails
Port Townsend sails seem to do awesome work

--
Joel Delamirande
*www.jdroofing.ca <http://www.jdroofing.ca>*