I am not quite sure how to do this (and maybe this belongs on the Xcode
list), but I need to link to zlib.

I managed to find another project that linked and copied it into mine so now
I have the little yellow toolbox icon in my linked files list and doing a
Get Info shows:

Full Path: Path: /user/lib/libz.1.2.3.dylib

Is this the proper link method for 10.5 and 10.4 (I am building on 10.5.3).

Is this correct? How do I properly add files that are hidden in the Finder
and File Nav boxes?

Thanks,

Trygve