yes, it IS a carbon app but i can use objectiveC in it, so no problem there, i
just need to know how to create an NSTouchBar

i’ve been hacking at the NSTouchBarCatalog demo sample app for days now, but no
matter what i try i am unable to transplant that code into my app and have it
work.  the documentation provided by apple, which i read, is not the same type
of doc that was written back in the days of “inside mac”, it provides no sample
or instruction on how to just create one programmatically, that i could find or
suss out.

any help would be greatly appreciated, and even be rewarded with a free karaoke
jukebox app!  :D  :D

-dave