that’s great, and that’s the idea yes, and i’ve been TRYING to do that very
thing, all week. Tthe problem is i don’t know how, specifically with
NSTouchBar, and i don’t know what’s required, specifically with NSTouchBar.

If i knew how to do it, i’d be doing it.

sorry, i don’t mean to whine, but i was hoping some kind soul, who knows way
more than i do about NSTouchBar, could provide a specific example?