Yeah, that's why I included the link that should show how to do it.

Does that not explain it?  If not, I'll dig up some code that we use to make a
class for PJSIP that creates an interface between SIP's C and Objective-C.

There's source out there from a nice guy who took the time to write this all
up.  X Chen.

http://www.xianwenchen.com/blog/2014/07/15/how-to-make-an-ios-voip-app-with-pjsip-part-5/

This should show ya.  (From the link)

As we mentioned before, the interfaces of pjsip functions are in C. So in order
to call pjsip methods, normally, we would create a C file to encapsulate
invocation of pjsip methods, and then expose the methods of this C file via a
header file.

I SINCERELY hope this helps remove some of the stress.

Let me know.
- Alex Zavatone