Since installing macOS 10.15, I see blocks of empty text view lines or table
view rows often when scrolling through many apps, including file browser
windows in Path Finder (cocoatech.com) and, for heaven’s sake, even in BBEdit.

Conclusion: This is not “our” faults.  Thank you, Eyal for submitting this
issue to Apple as FB7509033.  Maybe someday… [rant omitted].