> turning it on did not cause the issue to show up on Mohave
>> I, for one, wasn't able to reproduce it on the 5 machines I was able to put
>> my hands on.
>       Curious, how were you able to verify that turning on copyOnScroll in
> your app and running it on Mojave did not reproduce the problem if you
> couldn’t reproduce the problem on Catalina on the machines you had access to?
>  Just curious.

I created a special build of the app with copyOnScroll turned back on and then
tested it on my machine running Mohave (works just as well) and Catalina (again
- no issues). I then sent it to a group of my clients who were experiencing the
issue on Catalina, they reported back to me that the issue is still there.

I also did a similar test with turning responsive scrolling off, same results.
I also tried a build where you can turn off drawing the document view
background and/or drawing of the pages themselves and the issue was still there.

Eyal