On Nov 13, 2008, at 1:17 AM, Jean-Nicolas Jolivet wrote:

I'm trying to place a label over a TableView and for some reason there's just no way the label will show up once I run the app...

In Interface Builder it looks good (basically it's just a label saying "Drop your files here"...) I made sure I "Sent it to front"... while sending the table view to the back...

As I understand it, z-ordering of overlapping sibling views has never been guaranteed to work. The menu items are only for use while editing the nib.

I did the exact same thing in another project and I had no problem whatsoever, in fact I have the two nib files side by side in IB and I can't see any difference between the two! But one just wont work...!

"Not guaranteed to work" != "Guaranteed to not work." :-(

sherm--