On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Jean-Nicolas Jolivet
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong though, but I read that it wasn't a problem anymore
> in 10.5... can anyone confirm that??

Yes, on 10.5 AppKit allows and guarantees the correct behavior of
overlapping sibling views. I'm not sure where to find the Official
Word of this, but it's been mentioned on this list by AppKit engineers
more than once. The old wisdom that this is Not Allowed is no longer
valid if you're targeting 10.5+.

Mike