Hi,

On 16 Dec 2008, at 13:17, Kyle Sluder wrote:

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Dave <d...@looktowindward.com> wrote:
It wouldn't really make sense to be able to run it from anywhere other than
"/Applications" on the system drive.

I'm sorry but I find this hard to believe.  What is your application
doing that it's installation location is relevant to its operation?

I can't explain fully because it's propriety and I really don't have the time! Basically it can be launched by other applications and we need to ensure as much as possible that it is available to be launched. If it's on a volume other than the System volume then there is less chance that it will be available. There is more to it than that, but I can't say much more for the above reasons.

All the Best
Dave