Thats a very interesting take on the problem. I'm going to look into that. Make
sure that isEqual: returns  the same both ways. Thanks and I'll let you know
how it goes. I can't really reproduce the issue so I won't know if it's fixe
but at least I'll test the commutativity of the comparison.

Cheers,

Alejandro