On 05/05/2010, at 9:54 AM, Flavio Donadio wrote:

> Finally, in Interface Builder, I inserted an NSSegmentedControl in my toolbar
> and bound it to the outlet  in the App Delegate instance in the NIB.
>
> It doesn't work. My segmented control doesn't get the images or labels.
> Should it be done this way?

Either create the control in code or create it in IB. Don't do both.

I'm not sure what advantage the code approach might have here - I haven't found
a need to use toolbar groups myself (though presumably they solve a problem I
haven't needed to solve so far), but for a segmented control just drop it in
and set it up in IB, works fine, no code required (except an action method to
do something with it, and maybe an outlet if you need to set it up at awake
time).

--Graham