I should mention that what I did is that I used a segmented control, and then
used the single under the control label, but used spaces and centering to make
it LOOK like it had two labels, even though it really only has one label...  so
instead of having "next" under one arrow and "prev" under the other, I have
"prev          next" under the segmented control... it's a kludge, but it was
the best I came up with...

Brian Postow
Senior Software Engineer
Acordex Imaging Systems