Hi all,

So now that Xcode 4 has deprecated .ibplugins, what are those of us that
make use of them going to do instead?

(Yes, I know I can still use Xcode 3 for now, but I'm looking farther
ahead...)

We have several custom NSView subclasses that expose bindings.  We
created an ibplugin so that we could connect all these bindings in IB.

Options I've been thinking about:
 - use bind:::: programatically in, say, awakeFromNib
 - abandon the idea of custom bindings in my NSViews

I'd be interested to know how others are transitioning...

Cheers,