On May 13, 2011, at 9:26 AM, Sean McBride <s...@rogue-research.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the thought, but the feature has been gone since at least
> WWDC10, and so I'm looking for real-world advice on how to transition,
> not pipe dreams about Apple changing their mind after a whole year.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't file a bug.

And realistically, if you've already written the bindings goop, what choice do
you have other than calling -bind:::: programatically from -awakeFromNib?
Bindings are also helpful when there are logically multiple KVO observations
that need to be made. But often times that's done more simply with a regular
property.

--Kyle Sluder
Sent from my iPad