On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Sean McBride <s...@rogue-research.com> wrote:
> That's a very minor technical problem.  Starting with 10.6 (IIRC) System
> Preference plugins went from non-GC to requiring GC.  It wasn't a major
> transition.

The bigger technical problem probably stems from some things that IB4
does differently from IB3. Just from analyzing discussion on the dev
forums, it seems apparent that the API needed to change to support
Xcode 4. I bet they're not comfortable enough with the new plugin API
to have released it for public consumption.

--Kyle Sluder