Hi, all,

I really do not like Xcode 4. I feel like I'm a beginner all over again in
Xcode 4... I was just so comfortable to the Xcode 3 and previous releases of
Xcode interface.

I found a rather handy post on how to uninstall Xcode 4. But my thing is, I
won't be able to build apps that run on the latest version of the OS right?

http://www.touch-code-magazine.com/uninstalling-xcode-4/

Everything I build in 4 seems to crash... but Xcode 3 it all works fine. I
almost feel like Xcode 4 is like Windows Vista..... in terms of badness.

Thoughts, Recommendations, Suggestions?

Julie.