There are a lot of people who don't care for Xcode 4 for a variety of reasons:
its different, its a one window interface, its missing support for 3rd party
NIBs, etc… Personally at my company we all are pretty much in agreement that we
love Xcode 4. Its not perfect. Its slower than it should be. Sometimes the mix
of 1 window and individual windows can cause a problem that should not exist.
Its search/replace has no way I can find to only search in groups. But overall
we the interface, the schemes, the debugger, the compiler, etc… are massive
improvements to our workflow.

Yes it did take some time to get used to it and relearn how to do basic things.
At first I hated Xcode 4's way of dealing with libraries because I'd spend
literally days trying to get it to link static libs that used to be a breeze in
Xcode 3. Its not a matter of "computer should deal how I work and not me
learning how it works" because in the first place we learned how Xcode 3
worked, not how we worked and this is engineering after all.

All that rambling to say that just like Lion, just because its different
doesn't mean its bad. When I moved from Visual Studio to Xcode I didn't
automatically think Xcode 3 sucked. Or when I used Eclipse, etc. There are
reasons why Xcode 4 changed pretty much everything - because to move forward
they had to break some eggs.