On Jul 24, 2011, at 15:40, Alex Kac <a...@webis.net> wrote:

> But as I said, you simply then tell Xcode to open two windows. I really don't
> see what the problem is here. It sounds more like you made up your mind to
> hate it and nothing else will change your mind.

This is the same ignorant argument made by lots of new-to-Mac people. The
window needs to be tightly associated with its content, so that focus always
goes to that window when focus is needed in that document. Xc4 fails miserably
at this. It also needs to persist the window's state with the doc.

Moreover, non-document windows also need to be separate. Try seeing
documentation for the organizer window (at the same time) for example.