Umm.. Mr Lambert..

It's OK. I'm not offended.
If I confess, I felt a little uncomfortable, because I understand pretty well this kind of stuff but he put an emphasis by saying "mess". But we are talking in a text based media which doesn't convey facial expression or tone of voice. So, based on my experience with chatting programs, the speaker may not have any intention to offend. So, I'm a kind of neutral. Probably it was his style of talking but.. you know.. it didn't sound harsh in a jungle with full of male creatures. :)

I appreciate your concern though. :)

JongAm Park

P.S. I hit a "reply" button instead of "reply all" habitually.
So, to provide "continuity" to the mailing list, I reply here again. :)