On 3/14/2012 9:14 AM, Scott Ribe wrote:
On Mar 14, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Brian Lambert wrote:

Scott, it's not that any one thing is hard to get correct.  Arrogantly calling
someone stupid, as you've done here, doesn't help.
I didn't call anyone stupid--that's your inference, not mine.

I did point out that someone who thinks he can solve a thread deadlock problem
by throwing more threads at it is really headed in the wrong direction.

No, that is not my idea.
My idea is always to reduce dependency on threads and best if it can be removed altogether. I think you didn't understand my initial question and the extra stuff I put there.

It's Ok though.

JongAm Park